Please Read Safety Protocols Before Booking:
• Please store your credit card when booking online so you can checkout 'touchless' after your appointment.
• All clients are required to wear a mask for our stylists' health and safety (we have masks available to purchase for $1.50).
• All staff will be wearing masks for your safety.
• Beverage service will be temporarily unavailable due to mask requirement.
• Please wait in your car if you are early and come in at your appointment time.
• Waiting area will be closed and only those in a service will be able to be in the salon due to state restrictions and minimizing the amount of people in the space.
• Straight razor face shaves and beard facials are temporarily unavailable (we will still shave your neck).
• We have hand sanitizer available throughout the salon.
• Appointments are staggered to allow extra time for disinfecting between appointments.
• If you are not feeling well or have been around anyone that has not felt well we ask you to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
• IsoKlean sterilization system is being used in all our locations. This is the system used to sterilize Novant Health's operating rooms.
• Because of the added expense of PPE, cleaning supplies, and extended appointment times, there will be a $1 sanitation fee added to each appointment.
• Please familiarize yourself with our cancellation policy. If you cannot make your appointment, please give us at least a 1 hour notice to avoid any cancellation fees.
We are excited to welcome you back to the salon! We greatly appreciate your patience as we re-open. There may be a longer wait than normal despite our attempt at scheduling more time for appointments. Many of our clients have not had a haircut in 2-3 months and may require more time than we anticipated.
Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions! I can be reached directly at: email@example.com